Espace des Mondes Polaires practical information
At busy times, access to the ice rink may be limited. In order to ensure compliance with safety regulations, the Espace des Mondes Polaires reserves the right to stop selling tickets and set up a queuing system. The sale of Museum + Skating Rink combined tickets may also be suspended in order to control numbers and guarantee the comfort of all visitors.
For the same reasons, the Espace des Mondes Polaires does not sell combined tickets during the Christmas and February holidays. Thank you for your understanding.
Opening hours and prices
Calendar and opening hours
EXCEPTIONAL CLOSURES: 1 January, 1 May, 11 November and 25 December.
PLEASE NOTE: last admission is 45 minutes before the centre closes. To guarantee efficient visitor management, skaters are required to leave the rink 15 minutes before the building closes.
How to get here and parking
Getting to the Espace des Mondes Polaires: bus, car and train routes are available on the Station des Rousses website.
- car park located above the Chemin des Maquisards and connected to the museum forecourt by a pedestrian walkway running along the polar garden ;
- disabled access: three parking spaces are available in front of the building ;
- bikes: bike rack and recharging sockets for electric bikes on the centre forecourt.
Once inside the Espace des Mondes Polaires, everything is on hand to ensure a comfortable visit for all users, with excellent accessibility for people with physical disabilities or special educational needs.
Dogs are not permitted in the centre. Thank you for your understanding.
- facilities available to hire and accessible to all during the centre’s opening hours;
- Tourist Office Info Point;
- toilets with baby changing facilities;
- relaxation areas;
- cloakrooms, etc.